Gorgeous Beautiful Bridals

Sunday 3 March 20130 comments
















Hello lovies!!! Long time no speak, isn't it? I've been seriously stressed with school this semester, and I've been going through a bit of a blogger existential crisis, which I've been working through with the help of the lovely Rabbia of Asian Wedding Ideas and Ruby at Rubies and Ribbon. But, more on that later.  I am starting to think a lot of the emotional stuff I'm going through, brides must be facing, so maybe I'll turn them into Zen Bride posts for the blog.

Still, it's reading week at uni, so I'm a bit more relaxed and I've been browsing the web for some inspiration. I found this extremely pretty collection of bridal and formal wear whilst browsing on Pinterest.  These are by Jaya Misra, a designer whose work I don't believe I've had the pleasure of coming across before.

The first three are from Jaya's Bridal Collection.  She favours intense hues for palette and the fabrics are textured, with quite a bit of velvet and satin.  She creates volume and drama through the use of flounces and gores to open up the skirts.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. I am fashion - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger